Each set includes 100 coins with titles for each word category and words for the categories. Some ideas for play:
• Have your child sort the words into their proper categories.
• Use words for practicing creating sentences with proper grammar. Or set up a sentence for your child with the title coins and let them add words above each title coin.
• Place title coins to label each word in the sentence.
• Learn when to use "a" and "an" and which verbs match which nouns.
• After creating a sentence, copy the words onto paper to practice handwriting, reading, and spelling.
• It is suitable for Hundred Frame with coin pockets - the coins come without peg.