These coins coordinate with our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. This set is for Multiplication. Some activity ideas:
• Each row shows the number as it skip counts up until a multiple of ten.
• You can use these coins to create the multiplication chart and then use it for practicing multiplication and division. What is 3 times 5? Place one finger on the 3 at the top of the chart and five at the side. Then follow the row/column towards the middle of the board until your fingers meet and that's the answer!
• Reverse for division by starting with the larger number. What is 63 divided by 7? In the 7 column, find the coin for 63 and which row is it on? That's your answer to 63 divided by 7!
• Remove certain numbers from the board and ask your child what's missing? Then they replace the coins to finish the board.
• Use a row of color all on its own on the board along with wood or wool balls to show the multiples of each number.
Note: NO PEG
Age Suitability: 4 years +
Made in: USA
Material: Maple Hardwood, Wood Balls, Wool Balls, Tried and True Original Wood Finish
Weight: approx. 1500 grams
We Like it Because
Their wooden products is not ordinary items. It comes with fine engraved/cutting and premium wood quality. It makes all her products are a top notch among others. We really in love with it! It is good quality of learning product from your little one. You won't regret it and even want to collect them all!
It's Good For
It's good for:
- Fine Motor Skills